



Ah....nice apartment in heart of downtown Buenos Aires Recoleta district. Great night sleep and today grocery shopping, walk to Sunday Artists' Fair (lower right and far right), historical cloister (above left) and the infamous Recoleta Cementary (upper center and right). Amazing place...resembles a small 'city' of masoleums.Tonight we eat at 'home' and maybe a midnight drink at pool side on the roof.
Weather is very warm (90's) but apartment thank goodness has air conditioning and a WASHING MACHINE!! We've done 4 loads of wash so far and have 1 more to go.
Weather is very warm (90's) but apartment thank goodness has air conditioning and a WASHING MACHINE!! We've done 4 loads of wash so far and have 1 more to go.
6 comments:
Susan and Richard-
Thank you for sharing your travels with us! Happy Holidays to you both... keep smilin' and be safe!
Ericka :-)
We are so lucky to be able to follow your incredible experience by way of your wonderful blog. We so enjoy reading of your adventures and the photography is AMAZING! Thank you both.
Happy New Year, Kassy and Wally
Finally figured out how to register (I think.) Look for report 3 tomorrow. Meanwhile Happy New Year. Sue P
Richard and Susan, we are enjoying your blog so very much. Keep it coming. I have tried to post a comment before but see no record of it! I must be illiterate, but I am trying again!! Have a wonderful New Year celebration in Buenos Aires!
Much love, Pam and Tom
Happy New Year! We're so jealous...sounds fun. I can't believe you packed enough for 5 loads of laundry. :)
Hola! How wonderful that you enjoyed your stay in Buenos Aires...Last time I was there was in 1993...I must take Joe and Owen! It's so wonderful to follow your adventures! Have a great time in Peru! Hugs and love,
Amalia
Post a Comment